City Park Corporate Center
The City Park Corporate Center, a three-story 70,000 square foot office building located in Lincolnshire, Illinois, was originally designed to cater to the needs of emerging technology oriented companies in the Chicago market. Inspired by 19th century warehouse conversion loft buildings and postmodern industrial design, the City Park Corporate Center features non-standard details such as 14 foot ceilings, operable windows, balconies and direct access to covered parking.
Surrounded by many of Illinois' largest Fortune 500 companies including Walgreen Co., Baxter, W.W. Grainger, and Hewitt Associates, City Park Corporate Center enables its tenants to capitalize on the large surrounding daytime office employment.
The City Park Corporate Center is part of the larger multi-use entertainment development, City Park at Lincolnshire. City Park at Lincolnshire represents a dramatic departure from the traditional suburban shopping center. This mixed-use development offers specialty shopping, dining, and entertainment within an exciting, urban atmosphere on Chicago's sophisticated North Shore. Ideally located within an area of dense residential and commercial growth, City Park at Lincolnshire is across the street from the Lincolnshire Commons Shopping development and enjoys superb visibility from the high volume arterial intersection of Milwaukee Avenue and Aptakisic Roads.
- On-site ownership and management
- Plug & Play Suites
- Six (6) onsite restaurants including Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises' Wildfire and Big Bowl, as well as Potbelly Sandwich Works, Champps Americana sports bar and restaurant, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Jamba Juice and more
- Covered parking deck attached to the office building
- Average Daily Traffic - 53,200 cars
- Ideally located close to various Large Corporate Campuses (approx 8.8 million sq ft. office space within 3 mi.) and the City of Chicago